Large S1000RR SBK JMRaceradiator + kit (2009-2018)
This BMW S1000RR SBK JMRaceradiator was in 2009 developed for the BMW S1000RR of Troy Corser (BMW Motorcycle sports team). He came as a participant of this year in the Superbike World Championship. Radiator which is cooled by water and oil so here’s a radiator that’s been used in Endurance, TT Man and North West 200, British Superbikes.
The set consists of:
- silicone hoses in the color blue
- aluminium tube
- hose clamp for mounting teh silicone hoses
- two years warranty
- All our coolers are packed properly, before they are shipped to you
- Before you order: Please FAQ (in the menu at our Homepage).
- Deliverytime: About 6 weeks
Note: This cooler is a real Superbike radiator and fit only to a Raceauspuffsystem. For example: Akrapovic, Laser, Remus, Leo Vince, etc…..
Price: Euro 3500.00 21% VAT included.
If you want to buy this cooler or have questions about the cooler?
Questions or order here