S1000RR Additional Radiator14 January 2019
R6 2006-2022 additional waterradiator14 January 2019
R6 2008-2022 additional oilradiator
Yamaha R6 2006-2020 add. small oilradiator does only fit with track bike fairing.
Yamaha R6 2006+ (also new R6 2017-2022 and 13s) additional oilradiator designed specifically for Yamaha R6 riders in the German IDM Supersport600, we have extended our range with an all-new oilcooler in 2016.
Main advantage of this oilradiator (compare to water) a much higher efficiency.
This is delivered as a kit with JMRaceradiator;
- Adapter to replace the heat exchanger with 2 o-rings
- 2 x aluminium custommade cooling water tubes
- Stainless steel oilhoses with blue connectors. Plug and play. NO self-assembling.
- 50 cm. siliconehose in colour blue/black
- 8 x stainless steel hose clamps for mounting the silicone hoses
- 2 year warranty
- delivered with all mounting parts as shown.
- instruction/advice from our Sales Department for Assembly.
- Stainless steen guard at a additional fee: €60,00 to order in our webshop: https://www.jmraceradiators.com/en/product/radiatorguard-aluminium-small/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
With this radiator you will have no problems more on the circuit that your engine gets too hot. Suits also heavy tuned engines.
It is not very easy to install the oil lines, adapter and the radiator. You have to drill 2 holes in the aluminium left and right bracket to mount the additional radiator at the bottum of the stockradiator. We advice you to contact a workshop/garage or contact us.
You need help? We can do it for you.
PLEASE NOTE! Does not fit with the original exhaustsystem. Only with Akrapovic or other similar race exhaustsystem