BMW S1000RR K67
CNC machined aluminum brake caliper bracket
The big advantage of attaching the brake caliper to the chain tensioner in combination with the underlaid bracket is that changing the wheel is much easier. The brake disc rests in the caliper and you don’t have to hold the wheel up to slide the axle in. If you wish, we can install the substructure with the brake caliper for you in our workshop. Please contact us about this.
– ONLY Suitable for aftermarket rims e.g. OZ, PVM, Machesini UZW. NOT WITH ORIGINAL RIMS!
– For mounting with aftermarket / Brembo 84mm. Caliper
– Position of the brake caliper under the swing arm (highlighted)
– Available in black anodized!
– Does not fit standard brake calipers
– Only for racetrack bikes
– There may be a Brembo brake caliper, available in the shop.
On request, we can also supply a support for track bikes:
– R6 2006+
– R1 2007+
– CBR1000RR 2008+
– S1000RR 2014+
– GSXR1000 2007+
– GSXR600 / 750 2011-2016 Not ABS
– ZX10 -R 2011+
do you want an underslung for a track bike other than BMW s1000RR K67? Then please indicate in the open field at: comments
inquire about the delivery time if necessary