Brembo Spacers for GP4-RX Yamaha R1 RN32 RN49 RN6518 November 2023
BMW S1000RR air tunnel 2009-2014 original20 November 2023
RBF 700 MOTUL BRAKE FLUID
Official Product Motul Italia
Motul RBF (Racing Brake Fluid) 700 is a high performance brake fluid developed to ensure extraordinary braking power.
It is effective at withstanding the extreme temperatures generated in ceramic or carbon racing brakes, but can also be used with conventional steel discs and in all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators.
Motul RBF 700 exceeds the requirements of the DOT 4 standard and can therefore be used in high performance road cars.
– FMVSS 116 DOT 4
– Extreme thermal resistance and stability
– Very high dry boiling point: 336°C, higher than conventional fluids DOT 5.1 (260°C min.) and DOT 4 (230°C min.). The very high wet boiling point (204°C), higher than conventional non-silicone DOT 5.1 (180°C min.) and DOT 4 (155°C min.) brake fluids, allows efficient braking even in wet conditions. humidity. Brake fluids tend to absorb moisture from the air, which reduces the boiling point and increases the risk of “vapor-lock”
– Allows effective braking even in extreme conditions of use
– It allows to obtain better aerodynamic performances by reducing the flow of air necessary to cool the brakes on the cars
– 100% synthetic DOT 4 fluid for hydraulic brakes and clutches for professional use
– Efficient in rainy weather